Let all know
For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God. So then every one of us shall give account of himself to God. Let us not therefore judge one another any more: but judge this rather, that no man put a stumblingblock or an occasion to fall in his brother's way.
The Creator's Fingerprint
We ♥ 3D Modeling
We ♥ *nix too! Old. Not Obsolete!
Here Are Some Of The Most Powerful And Versatile Systems Ever Created
- SysV - In a way System V was the father of them all
- OpenSolaris is basically System V R.4 The Source was opened by Sun in 2005.
- Linux became the standard OS for most server market segments
- BSD stack - OpenBSD FreeBSD, NetBSD are all very powerful network orientated OSes
- GNU goes here
- macOS has a nicely polished GUI on top of a solid BSD codebase
The ONLY way
- Matthew 12:50 For whoever does the will of my Father in heaven is my brother and sister and mother.”
- Mark 10:44-45 and whoever wants to be first must be slave of all. For even the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many.”
- Matthew 23:12 For those who exalt themselves will be humbled, and those who humble themselves will be exalted.
- Matthew 4:19 “Come, follow me,” Jesus said, “and I will send you out to fish for people.”
- Mark 11:24-25 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. And when you stand praying, if you hold anything against anyone, forgive them, so that your Father in heaven may forgive you your sins.”
- Matthew 6:31-34 So do not worry, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’ For the pagans run after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them. But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.
- John 14:6 Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me
- Matthew 5:10 Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
- Matthew 18:12-14 “What do you think? If a man owns a hundred sheep, and one of them wanders away, will he not leave the ninety-nine on the hills and go to look for the one that wandered off? And if he finds it, truly I tell you, he is happier about that one sheep than about the ninety-nine that did not wander off. In the same way your Father in heaven is not willing that any of these little ones should perish.
- Matthew 5:11-12 “Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me. Rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in heaven, for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you.
- John 4:13-14 Jesus answered, “Everyone who drinks this water will be thirsty again, but whoever drinks the water I give them will never thirst. Indeed, the water I give them will become in them a spring of water welling up to eternal life.”
- John 10:10-11 The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full. “I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep.
- Matthew 19:14 Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these.”
© 2019 Mteam7 Network. All rights reserved.